Wednesday, January 7, 2009

En route to Amsterdam, Flight NW 36

I was looking out my window, down into the sea of blackness that we are flying through and I was struck by the realization that I am incredibly far from home – farther than I have ever been. This still feels like I am in a dream. I am excited, but I feel a tinge of other emotions – fear maybe. I have absolutely no idea what to expect from this experience, but it feels as though I am standing at a precipice with my whole life stretched out below me, getting ready to jump. It may sound a bit melodramatic, but I suppose that’s what happens when you do something that you have felt seep in your bones that you were ABSOLUTELY meant to do in your life. I have never felt more sure of anything. I am exactly where I’m meant to be – in this moment, set firmly on the path God meant for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment